I Found Something That Helps Me Stay The Course

I Found Something That Helps Me Stay The Course


I've been hearing some negatives as far as being able to lose weight by doing Planks.  I would like to say that it would be in your best interest not to let 3 or 4 days pass before doing them again.  But I couldn't give you expert, long researched, advise. I've been into Piyo and Yoga just under 2 years and my opinion may not carry that much weight.

For the time-being I'll be giving the well-worn opinions and expert advise of those who know and have the research available to them.  You will trust my experience better, I'm sure.  As a former news reporter I know full-well not give my opinion when the facts hold more weight and is not just gossip and rumor mongering, which I despise anyway. 

When I broke my leg doing Piyo, my daughter, friends and people I see daily warned me never do it again.  It has been a long time that I have been absent from Piyo.  But I started again last week.  I think I will be careful of doing any Pilates (You may know that Pilates and Yoga combined equals Piyo)

Pilates reminds me of just the ordinary exercise we did in school many years ago. Not at all the rhythm and measured movements associated with Yoga. But here they are together in Piyo.  And so for the time after my broken leg I only did Planks.  It was all I could muster.


You would think that was the end of my story wouldn't you.  But it's not. I found that I had an ulcer in my mouth that simply would not go away.  I wand up on steroids, nearly 19 lbs. ago. Tune in next for how I'm going to deal with this debauchle.
Complete Your Exercise Routines With 11-Set Resistance Bands

I'm Gerri and you can find out about me here: Gerri

See my website for all the new things I bring each-day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Sales Pro